Licenses for OpSEM Screening Efficiency Monitoring System can be purchased for each checkpoint lane. The more lanes you purchase OpSEM for, the cheaper each license is.
- Automatic emails/text messages sent to management concerning screeners that do not comply with the required performance level.
- Streamlines the checkpoint operation due the use of screens for communication.
- Contributes to settle Airline Disputes by revealing why specific airline passengers were delayed at the checkpoint.
- Go through each image from the operation with the screener, discuss and analyse their decisions and false alarms.
- Use data to provide training that will result in a reduction in the amount of unnecessary searched bags.
- Commercial income for the airports. A faster checkpoint throughput means more time for passengers to spend in the duty free shops.
The OpSEM License includes:
- Free maintenance for 1 year
- OpeReady included free of charge
- Full setup and installation of OpSEM
We also offer an optional Checkpoint Design service to assist customers in thedesign of their checkpoint area.